Both the Cowboys and the Bears enter the game at 2-1, and one of the two teams will be off to an excellent 3-1 mark on Tuesday morning.
Here's a look at the full schedule for Week 4 in the NFL. All times listed are CT.
Thursday, Sept. 27
Sunday, Sept. 30
- Falcons vs. Panthers, 12 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Patriots, 12 p.m., CBS
- Lions vs. Vikings, 12 p.m., FOX
- Chiefs vs. Chargers, 12 p.m., CBS
- Rams vs. Seahawks, 12 p.m., FOX
- Jets vs. 49ers, 12 p.m., FOX
- Texans vs. Titans, 12 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Raiders, 3:05 p.m., CBS
- Cardinals vs. Dolphins, 3:05 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars vs. Bengals, 3:05 p.m., CBS
- Packers vs. Saints, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Redskins, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Eagles vs. Giants, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Oct. 1
- Cowboys vs. Bears, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
Also be sure to check out SI.com to take a look at full schedules for each team, as well as a week-by-week schedule.