Chicago Bears quarterback Caleb Hanie, making his first NFL start on the road in Oakland, wasn't good enough to lead the Bears to victory over the Raiders. Heck, he was probably the reason they lost the game. The team will look to bounce back with a home game against the Kansas City Chiefs, but do the experts think the Bears are still a favorite to win an NFC Wildcard berth?
SB Nation's Joel Thorman has released his Week 13 NFL Power Rankings, and the Bears have fallen one spot to No. 9. Thorman is just as confused about Caleb Hanie as everyone else:
Like the Texans (and Chiefs), the Bears are playing without their starting quarterback. They might need 10 wins to snag the wildcard. Can Caleb Hanie do it?
Here are the top and bottom five teams in the NFL, according to SB Nation's rankings:
Top Five Teams
1. Green Bay Packers (11-0, LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (8-3, LW: 4)
3. Baltimore Ravens (8-3, LW: 3)
4. San Francisco 49ers (9-2, LW: 2)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3, LW: 6)
Bottom Five Teams
28. Arizona Cardinals (4-7, LW: 28)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8, LW: 26)
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-9, LW: 31)
31. St. Louis Rams (2-9, LW: 30)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-11, LW: 32)
Will the experts from around the web see it the same way? SB Nation Chicago will have updates on the Power Rankings from around the web as they are released throughout the day. For more information, and for in-depth analysis on the Chicago Bears be sure to visit Windy City Gridiron. Visit SB Nation NFL for more news and notes around the league.