The NCAA Tournament is down to its final 16 teams — and two of the top squads remaining will be on the same floor, one after the other, on Thursday. The third-seeded Marquette Golden Eagles will face the No. 2 Miami Hurricanes, while the top-seeded Indiana Hoosiers take on the Syracuse Orange.
CBS Sports' experts are predicting the Hoosiers will advance to the Elite Eight with a win over Syracuse, with only Matt Norlander believing the Orange will get past the Hoosiers. But Marquette is expected to fall to the Hurricanes, which have a number of giant killings on their resume from earlier in the season.
An Indiana and Miami win would set up an epic Elite Eight match between two of the best teams in the country from last year.
More in College Basketball:
• Bill Connelly: Here's how FGCU beats Florida
• NBA Draft: Can Ben McLemore get back on track?
• Sweet 16 power rankings: Cards still on top
• Get to know Florida Gulf Coast, best school ever
• Printable bracket for March Madness