The London 2012 Olympics enters the 12th day of competition on Sunday morning as Team USA looks to retain their lead in both the overall medal and gold medal standings. With 26 golds and 54 total medals, the American Olympic team leads China in both categories by just a single medal.
Here is a look at the medal standings courtesy of SB Nation:
And here is a look at the major events coming on Sunday:
Selected Medal events:
- GOLD: Gymnastics, Men's Floor, Women's Vault, Men's Pommel Horse (8:00 a.m.)
- GOLD: Badminton, Men's Singles & Doubles (7:00 a.m. Broadcast: NBC Sports, 2:00 p.m.)
- GOLD: Diving, Women's 3m Springboard (1:00 p.m.)
- GOLD: Fencing, Men's Team Foil (12:00 p.m.)
- BRONZE: Badminton, Men's Singles & Doubles (Broadcast: NBC Sports, 3:00 a.m.)
- BRONZE: Tennis, Men's Singles, Women's Doubles and Mixed (6:00 a.m. Broadcast: NBC 8:00 a.m.; NBC Sports 11:15 a.m.)
Selected Key Events:
- Basketball, China vs. United States (Broadcast: NBC, 10:30 a.m.)
For updates, stay tuned to SB Nation St. Louis. For comprehensive coverage of the 2012 London Games, visit SB Nation's Olympics news hub. Stay up to date on the medal count with Sports Illustrated's tracker.