New bowl projections for week 13 were recently compiled by SB Nation, so let's take a look at how a crazy weekend of games ended up shaking things up. We'll start with the national title game, which is unsurprisingly a projected rematch of LSU and Alabama. Unless No. 6 Arkansas can upset the Tigers next week, this is likely the title game that we're going to be treated to.
The projections have Notre Dame playing Florida State in the Champs Sports Bowl, Illinois playing Iowa State in the TicketCity Bowl, Northwestern playing Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl and Northern Illinois playing Arkansas State in the GoDaddy.com Bowl.
Here are all of the projections for the remaining Big 10 teams:
- Michigan State in the Rose Bowl against Oregon
- Michigan in the Sugar Bowl against Houston
- Penn State in the Outback Bowl against Georgia
- Ohio State in the Gator Bowl against Florida
- Wisconsin in the Capital One Bowl against Arkansas
- Nebraska in the Meineke Car Care Bowl against Texas A&M
- Iowa in the Insight Bowl against Baylor
- Purdue in the Little Caesar's Bowl against Ohio For more college football, visit SB Nation's college football blogs.