Here are the complete AL Central standings:
1. Chicago White Sox (38-34)
2. Cleveland Indians (37-34; 0.5 games back)
3. Detroit Tigers (35-37; 3.0 games back)
4. Kansas City Royals (31-39; 6.0 games back)
5. Minnesota Twins (29-42; 8.5 games back)
Chicago maintains the best run differential in the division (+34), which is a positive sign.
The White Sox, who also upgraded their infield Sunday by acquiring Kevin Youkilis, begin a three-game series against the Twins on Monday night.
For updates, stay tuned to SB Nation Chicago. For more extensive coverage, visit White Sox blog South Side Sox. For more baseball news coverage, visit Baseball Nation. Also subscribe to the SB Nation Youtube channel for video commentary.