The Chicago Bears will be on center stage in Week 4, as Jay Cutler and the Bears head to Dallas to take on Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys.
Both the Cowboys and the Bears enter the game at 2-1, and one of the two teams will be off to an excellent 3-1 mark on Tuesday morning.
Luckily for the Bears, two other NFC North rival teams face off against each other -- and the 1-2 Packers take on the 0-3 New Orleans Saints, in a game that both teams likely view as a must-win.
Here's a look at the full schedule for Week 4 in the NFL. All times listed are CT.
Thursday, Sept. 27
Sunday, Sept. 30
- Falcons vs. Panthers, 12 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Patriots, 12 p.m., CBS
- Lions vs. Vikings, 12 p.m., FOX
- Chiefs vs. Chargers, 12 p.m., CBS
- Rams vs. Seahawks, 12 p.m., FOX
- Jets vs. 49ers, 12 p.m., FOX
- Texans vs. Titans, 12 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Raiders, 3:05 p.m., CBS
- Cardinals vs. Dolphins, 3:05 p.m., CBS
- Jaguars vs. Bengals, 3:05 p.m., CBS
- Packers vs. Saints, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Redskins, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Eagles vs. Giants, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Oct. 1
- Cowboys vs. Bears, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
Also be sure to check out SI.com
to take a look at full schedules for each team, as well as a week-by-week schedule.