Well, that didn't go very well. Once again, the Chicago Bears' offense severely under-performed without star quarterback Jay Cutler, as the Bears fell 10-3 at home to the struggling Kansas City Chiefs. The good news for the Bears is that other NFC wildcard hopefuls like the Detroit Lions, Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants all lost in Week 13 as well, but eventually the Bears will have to focus on winning a couple games themselves if they hope to play in the postseason.
Here are the top and bottom five teams in the NFL, according to SB Nation's rankings:
Top Five Teams
1. Green Bay Packers (12-0, LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (9-3, LW: 2)
3. Baltimore Ravens (9-3, LW: 3)
4. San Francisco 49ers (10-2, LW: 4)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3, LW: 5)
Bottom Five Teams
28. Washington Redskins (4-8, LW: 27)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9, LW: 29
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-10, LW: 30)
31. St. Louis Rams (2-10, LW: 31)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-12, LW: 32)
Will the experts from around the web see it the same way? SB Nation Chicago will have updates on the Power Rankings from around the web as they are released throughout the day. For more information, and for in-depth analysis on the Chicago Bears be sure to visit Windy City Gridiron. Visit SB Nation NFL for more news and notes around the league.