Big Ten play kicks off on Saturday, and two powerhouse rivals face off as Michigan State plays host to Ohio State, highlighting the Week 5 college football schedule.
Michigan St. enters the contest with a blemish already on their resume, with a 3-1 record that includes a loss to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Saturday's contest against the Buckeyes will be Michigan St.'s first game within the conference, as the Spartans look to position themselves atop the Big Ten Legends division.
Ohio St., meanwhile, enters the game a perfect 4-0. Like the Spartans, the Buckeyes haven't played a game within the conference yet. Unfortunately for Urban Meyer's squad, the Buckeyes are ineligible for postseason play, but they'll look to play spoiler throughout the season.
Here's a look at the full slate of games in the Big Ten this weekend, as conference play kicks off for many teams. All times are CT.
Saturday, Sept. 29:
- Northwestern vs. Indiana, 11 a.m., Big Ten Network
- Illinois vs. Penn St., 11 a.m., ESPN
- Iowa vs. Minnesota, 11 a.m., ESPN2
- Purdue vs. Marshall, 2:15 p.m., Big Ten Network
- No. 20 Michigan St. vs. No. 14 Ohio St., 2:30 p.m., ABC
- No. 22 Nebraska vs. Wisconsin, 7 p.m., ABC