The Chicago Bears are officially in trouble now after their Week 14 overtime loss to Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. They have dropped out of an NFC Wildcard spot and likely need to win all of their final three games to regain the upper hand in the playoff race.
Tebow Time occurred for yet another week, as the Bears offense scuffled for most of the afternoon, so it wouldn't be surprising to find experts are a bit down on the Bears after Week 14. SB Nation's Joel Thorman has released his Week 15 NFL Power Rankings, and the Bears have continued their freefall. This week they dropped two more spots to No. 15.
Here are the top and bottom five teams in the NFL, according to SB Nation's rankings:
Top Five Teams
1. Green Bay Packers (13-0, LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (10-3, LW: 2)
3. Baltimore Ravens (10-3, LW: 3)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3, LW: 5)
5. New England Patriots (10-3, LW: 6)
Bottom Five Teams
28. Cleveland Browns (4-9, LW: 27)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9, LW: 29)
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-11, LW: 30)
31. St. Louis Rams (2-11, LW: 31)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-13, LW: 32)
Will the experts from around the web see it the same way? SB Nation Chicago will have updates on the Power Rankings from around the web as they are released throughout the day. For more information, and for in-depth analysis on the Chicago Bears be sure to visit Windy City Gridiron. Visit SB Nation NFL for more news and notes around the league.